Monday, December 7, 2015

Pretending, Pointer finger infections, and Pigtails.

Highlights from this week:
  • Christmas party is DONE!
  • Our family Christmas party on Friday night - I love watching our Nativity grow and grow.
  • Lisa came to visit us this weekend and help watch our kids during our Party extravaganza.  We drove up and saw her place and enjoyed catching up and hearing about ❤️Logan❤️.
  • Jim came to visit us this Sunday.  It's probably been 6 months since I've seen him.
  • Trevor's imagination/pretend blossomed this week... I happened to learn this one day when I asked him to help me find my phone.  "Trevor can you help me find my phone?"  "Here it is Mom!" (Empty hand.  Giggles)  "It's over here Mom!" (Empty spot on the couch.  Giggle.)  "It's in your pocket."  (Nope.  Giggle.)  He was so excited that it was hard to be mad.
  • Porter has an infected finger.  Started out as a small red swollen area close to his nail.  Steve and I both tried to lance it with no luck.  He wasn't a fan of wearing bandaids either.  Thursday morning we woke up and his whole finger was red and swollen and was spreading into his hand.  So after a quick trip to see Dr. Alba and a prescription later, he's finger is looking much much better.  (If only I could text the Dr. like I can at work to save on time, energy, and an office visit).
  • Madison has started flashing everyone a super cheesy smile lately.  SUPER adorable with her 5 teeth (3 on top, 2 on bottom).  I've also been trying to be more consistent with doing her hair.  She's tolerating it more.
  •  Steve told me this week that he has 2 A's and 1 B in his classes.  BEST COLLEGE GRADES EVER for him!  AND he's managed to do that while working as much and as hard as his does, while making time for our family and allowing me to work.  He's such a stud. 


My goal for this week... Decorate our house for Christmas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment