Sunday, January 10, 2016

6 Years and still going strong!

Yep folks, we made it to 6 years!  High five for us!  We were able to get a sitter for the day and night, so we could enjoy the day.  We were able to go do sealings in the Payson temple.  Then headed to buy a new mattress (we've been sleeping on an air mattress since February... long story).  Lemme just say that it's been so nice sleeping on something with actual support!  It was kinda funny that we both were trying to figure out how to surprise the other with a new mattress while still making it a surprise.



We enjoyed a nice steak and salad at Texas Roadhouse.  And ate about a million rolls.  So good!

We also went to see Star Wars.  It was great, other than Han Solo dying.  I have mixed feelings about the rest of the series without him.  I feel compelled to watch Firefly now...  We spent the night at Hines Mansion Bed and Breakfast.  The service was... interesting (the staff seemed a little bit underdressed...).

I'm really glad that I have a spouse like Steve.  He's very supportive of me and my career goals and it a great dad.  Our boys LOVE daddy time.  I'm impressed with his dedication to his job, his school and his callings.  Here's to one more year babe!  and a million more!

No comments:

Post a Comment